AT AWI, We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to get to participate in our programs, regardless of race, religion, or socioeconomic status.
We are working on getting generous donations from sponsors to be able to provide these amazing opportunities.
If accepted, you will be offered a Full or Partial Scholarship for the class you wish to take.
CRITERIA FOR FUNDING:
You must meet ALL of these requirements to be considered for Scholarships
- Household annual income must meet the INCOME CHART BELOW.
- If you are a Homeschooler, and your charter school does not fund the class or if you are not enrolled in a public charter school.
- A referral letter will be required to apply.
- You must live in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, or the Inland Empire. If you live outside of OC, your commute will be far for most classes.
- You must have a way to get yourself to and from the class. Art and Wilderness Institute is not responsible for transportation.